Interview with Edric Sizemore inventor of the iSafebag about safety & his experience as an inventor.
First half hour:
Mike Pappas discusses olives and vinegar
Second half hour:
Friend of the show Sandy Lydon discusses Santa Cruz City Council History and China & Tibet.
GLBT News & Public Affairs
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
Interview with Kerry Kringer, founder of Save the Frogs, about restoration of habitat & what you can do to help.
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am