Mia Borders is a new face and voice in the New Orleans music scene. She discusses her background and new album Magnolia Blue in this interview.
First half hour:
Guest Jodi McGraw talks about the Santa Cruz County Sandhills.
Second half hour:
Guest Bruce Daniels, from the board of the Soquel Creek Water District, discusses water problems in Santa Cruz County.
GLBT Public Affairs
Interviews with Grace Galiego and Adam Spickler on fundraiser and Trans Advocacy Day in Sactramento
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
- May 24: Quintron and Miss PussycatMay 19, 2015 - 4:58 pm
- KZSC Album Reviews: Ceremony – The L-Shaped ManMay 19, 2015 - 8:00 am