Starting June 18th, KZSC begins our longest programming quarter of the year. Tastier than deep-fried Twinkies, our summer program schedule features the premiere of new folk and bluegrass shows, Brazilian music, film scores and more. And since the days are longer, many of your long-standing favorites have expanded timeslots. Take a peek at the outstanding lineup for June-September on our SCHEDULE page and let us know what you think!
- Santa Cruz Percolators Live on Backroads, Sun May 24thMay 24, 2015 - 6:10 am
- KZSC at Shaky Knees!May 23, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am