Life at a college radio station reveals the following truth. Regardless of which genres you prefer, you will happen upon music that you never knew about, but now love. Case in point, QUINTRON!!! Some months ago, I came across his latest album, “Sucre Du Sauvage” and have been a fan ever since. Recorded at the New Orleans Museum of Art, it’s a genre defying CD that is a true delight. What’s even better is that Quintron played at The Crepe Place in mid-town Santa Cruz last week, June 28th. What a revelation! One of the best shows I’ve seen this year! And speaking of shows, we’ve got plenty of them here on KZSC. We hope to expose you to music that you find contagious.
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of JulyAugust 4, 2015 - 12:37 am
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am