Life at a college radio station reveals the following truth. Regardless of which genres you prefer, you will happen upon music that you never knew about, but now love. Case in point, QUINTRON!!! Some months ago, I came across his latest album, “Sucre Du Sauvage” and have been a fan ever since. Recorded at the New Orleans Museum of Art, it’s a genre defying CD that is a true delight. What’s even better is that Quintron played at The Crepe Place in mid-town Santa Cruz last week, June 28th. What a revelation! One of the best shows I’ve seen this year! And speaking of shows, we’ve got plenty of them here on KZSC. We hope to expose you to music that you find contagious.
- KZSC Show Reviews – Ceremony at the EchoplexMay 26, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Santa Cruz Percolators Live on Backroads, Sun May 24thMay 24, 2015 - 6:10 am
- KZSC at Shaky Knees!May 23, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am