Imagine being a jazz musician in your early 20’s. You get your start in college by playing with Benny Carter and Dizzy Gillespie.This was the case for Chicago-born guitarist Stanley Jordan. In time he developed a signature guitar technique; a unique finger-tapping skill that allows him to play melodies and chords simultaneously. Mr. Jordan always brings along some customized instruments that often must be seen to be believed. Guitar great Stanley Jordan returns to the Kuumbwa Jazz Center in downtown Santa Cruz Monday, July 23rd. Showtime is 7 pm.
- Rock Charts – First Week of August!August 4, 2015 - 8:16 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of JulyAugust 4, 2015 - 12:37 am
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am