Imagine being a jazz musician in your early 20’s. You get your start in college by playing with Benny Carter and Dizzy Gillespie.This was the case for Chicago-born guitarist Stanley Jordan. In time he developed a signature guitar technique; a unique finger-tapping skill that allows him to play melodies and chords simultaneously. Mr. Jordan always brings along some customized instruments that often must be seen to be believed. Guitar great Stanley Jordan returns to the Kuumbwa Jazz Center in downtown Santa Cruz Monday, July 23rd. Showtime is 7 pm.
- Anderson .Paak – YES LORDFebruary 10, 2016 - 4:27 pm
- Ticket Giveaway of the Week: Wobbleland 2016 Music Festival!February 9, 2016 - 1:48 am
- KZSC’s Closet Free Radio Wins Lifetime Achievement Award!February 8, 2016 - 11:26 am
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor at the Fox Theater: KZSC Show ReviewsFebruary 8, 2016 - 10:00 am
- Quasimoto (Ka•wah•zee•moh•toe)February 5, 2016 - 4:17 pm