Imagine being a jazz musician in your early 20’s. You get your start in college by playing with Benny Carter and Dizzy Gillespie.This was the case for Chicago-born guitarist Stanley Jordan. In time he developed a signature guitar technique; a unique finger-tapping skill that allows him to play melodies and chords simultaneously. Mr. Jordan always brings along some customized instruments that often must be seen to be believed. Guitar great Stanley Jordan returns to the Kuumbwa Jazz Center in downtown Santa Cruz Monday, July 23rd. Showtime is 7 pm.
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm
- Meow (Run) The Jewels!October 16, 2014 - 3:27 pm
- The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers New CDOctober 14, 2014 - 11:02 am