Imagine being a jazz musician in your early 20′s. You get your start in college by playing with Benny Carter and Dizzy Gillespie.This was the case for Chicago-born guitarist Stanley Jordan. In time he developed a signature guitar technique; a unique finger-tapping skill that allows him to play melodies and chords simultaneously. Mr. Jordan always brings along some customized instruments that often must be seen to be believed. Guitar great Stanley Jordan returns to the Kuumbwa Jazz Center in downtown Santa Cruz Monday, July 23rd. Showtime is 7 pm.
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rock Charts – Second Week of Sept.September 9, 2014 - 2:50 pm
- RPM Charts – 2nd Week In SeptemberSeptember 9, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Rock Charts – 1st Week of September!September 2, 2014 - 11:13 am
- RPM Charts – Beginning of September!September 2, 2014 - 10:05 am