KZSC’s spending some quality time outdoors in the sun with, potentially, the next generation of radio mega-stars. July is filled with New Student Orientation events at UCSC; incoming freshmen (and their parents) come to the campus for orientation events and to register for classes. The Great 88 has set up camp to offer up trinkets and information during the day at College 8. If you’re a new UCSC student interested in radio you can contact our Volunteer Coordinator for details or drop by our booth. Parents: to answer your two most frequently asked questions yes, the weather is like this all year and yes, it’s expensive here. Welcome to Santa Cruz.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm