KZSC’s spending some quality time outdoors in the sun with, potentially, the next generation of radio mega-stars. July is filled with New Student Orientation events at UCSC; incoming freshmen (and their parents) come to the campus for orientation events and to register for classes. The Great 88 has set up camp to offer up trinkets and information during the day at College 8. If you’re a new UCSC student interested in radio you can contact our Volunteer Coordinator for details or drop by our booth. Parents: to answer your two most frequently asked questions yes, the weather is like this all year and yes, it’s expensive here. Welcome to Santa Cruz.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm