To produce a second record after the demise of The Beatles, Paul McCartney took wife Linda and a bunch of song demos to New York City. After picking some star sidemen the McCartney’s “Ram” album began to take shape. The final result produced his first #1 hit in America post-Fab Four and before Wings. Hear the story behind the making of “Ram” this Thursday, August 2nd beginning at 6 AM during the “Here, There & Everywhere” program on KZSC.
- State senator Bill Monning cleans KZSC’s windows and interviews on Talkabout!August 1, 2014 - 2:01 pm
- In case you missed it: What is Community Radio?August 1, 2014 - 7:08 am
- Summer music sale, Sat Aug 30July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am