To produce a second record after the demise of The Beatles, Paul McCartney took wife Linda and a bunch of song demos to New York City. After picking some star sidemen the McCartney’s “Ram” album began to take shape. The final result produced his first #1 hit in America post-Fab Four and before Wings. Hear the story behind the making of “Ram” this Thursday, August 2nd beginning at 6 AM during the “Here, There & Everywhere” program on KZSC.
- Anderson .Paak – YES LORDFebruary 10, 2016 - 4:27 pm
- Ticket Giveaway of the Week: Wobbleland 2016 Music Festival!February 9, 2016 - 1:48 am
- KZSC’s Closet Free Radio Wins Lifetime Achievement Award!February 8, 2016 - 11:26 am
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor at the Fox Theater: KZSC Show ReviewsFebruary 8, 2016 - 10:00 am
- Quasimoto (Ka•wah•zee•moh•toe)February 5, 2016 - 4:17 pm