To produce a second record after the demise of The Beatles, Paul McCartney took wife Linda and a bunch of song demos to New York City. After picking some star sidemen the McCartney’s “Ram” album began to take shape. The final result produced his first #1 hit in America post-Fab Four and before Wings. Hear the story behind the making of “Ram” this Thursday, August 2nd beginning at 6 AM during the “Here, There & Everywhere” program on KZSC.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am