To produce a second record after the demise of The Beatles, Paul McCartney took wife Linda and a bunch of song demos to New York City. After picking some star sidemen the McCartney’s “Ram” album began to take shape. The final result produced his first #1 hit in America post-Fab Four and before Wings. Hear the story behind the making of “Ram” this Thursday, August 2nd beginning at 6 AM during the “Here, There & Everywhere” program on KZSC.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm