To produce a second record after the demise of The Beatles, Paul McCartney took wife Linda and a bunch of song demos to New York City. After picking some star sidemen the McCartney’s “Ram” album began to take shape. The final result produced his first #1 hit in America post-Fab Four and before Wings. Hear the story behind the making of “Ram” this Thursday, August 2nd beginning at 6 AM during the “Here, There & Everywhere” program on KZSC.
- Rock Charts – First Week of August!August 4, 2015 - 8:16 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of JulyAugust 4, 2015 - 12:37 am
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am