Here on the campus of UCSC, Shakespeare Santa Cruz still has a bit more than three weeks left for this marvelous festival before things wrap up on August 26th, & we here at KZSC still have a full 2 months of programming to go for our Summer schedule. But, yours truly is already planning for the Fall, because that is when our annual music sale happens. We are digging through the stacks to find the duplicate LPs & other music to purge. So far, there are 10 bins of CDs already stacked up & in storage. I hope to have a good deal of vinyl to move out as well, because we do not need 2 copies of anything. In the meantime, Shakespeare is in the glen & KZSC is on the airwaves; enjoy your Summer & see you in the Fall.
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 10:00 am