Here on the campus of UCSC, Shakespeare Santa Cruz still has a bit more than three weeks left for this marvelous festival before things wrap up on August 26th, & we here at KZSC still have a full 2 months of programming to go for our Summer schedule. But, yours truly is already planning for the Fall, because that is when our annual music sale happens. We are digging through the stacks to find the duplicate LPs & other music to purge. So far, there are 10 bins of CDs already stacked up & in storage. I hope to have a good deal of vinyl to move out as well, because we do not need 2 copies of anything. In the meantime, Shakespeare is in the glen & KZSC is on the airwaves; enjoy your Summer & see you in the Fall.
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am
- Programmer of the Month: Keith RozendalJuly 25, 2014 - 12:33 pm
- Reggae HotJuly 24, 2014 - 11:27 am
- Jazz Charts & Adds: Third Week of JulyJuly 23, 2014 - 5:15 pm