There are several camps of AC/DC fans. Some refuse to listen to anything without lead singer Bon Scott. Ronald Belford (aka “Bon”) Scott served as front man for the Aussie rockers through the “Highway to Hell” album. His 1980 death after a night out in London inspired the band to record a tribute LP, “Back in Black” which has become the third best-selling album of all time. Yet another salute to the Bon Scott version of AC/DC comes to The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Thursday, August 16th in the form of tribute band Touched Too Much. Doors open at 8:30; the rock & roll danger begins at 9 pm.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm