There are several camps of AC/DC fans. Some refuse to listen to anything without lead singer Bon Scott. Ronald Belford (aka “Bon”) Scott served as front man for the Aussie rockers through the “Highway to Hell” album. His 1980 death after a night out in London inspired the band to record a tribute LP, “Back in Black” which has become the third best-selling album of all time. Yet another salute to the Bon Scott version of AC/DC comes to The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Thursday, August 16th in the form of tribute band Touched Too Much. Doors open at 8:30; the rock & roll danger begins at 9 pm.
- Waterman: The Life and Times of Duke KahanamokuOctober 13, 2015 - 5:01 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberOctober 13, 2015 - 3:45 am
- A Drag Show, The First Openly Gay Country Star & More: The Diversity Center’s 26th Anniversary Gala!October 10, 2015 - 2:18 am
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm