There are several camps of AC/DC fans. Some refuse to listen to anything without lead singer Bon Scott. Ronald Belford (aka “Bon”) Scott served as front man for the Aussie rockers through the “Highway to Hell” album. His 1980 death after a night out in London inspired the band to record a tribute LP, “Back in Black” which has become the third best-selling album of all time. Yet another salute to the Bon Scott version of AC/DC comes to The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Thursday, August 16th in the form of tribute band Touched Too Much. Doors open at 8:30; the rock & roll danger begins at 9 pm.
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm