An all-star string extravaganza will be led by fiddler Darol Anger at Don Quixote’s in Felton, CA on Sunday, August 19th, 2012 starting at 7pm. Darol has been pushing the envelope of modern American string music by combining elements of bluegrass, jazz, and world music traditions into his compositions. He has played with the David Grisman Quintet, The Turtle Island String Quartet, Psychograss, the Republic of Strings and other ensembles, and taught at the Berklee College of Music. He’s touring this time with the Furies, which includes Rushad Eggleston (cello), Maeve Gilchrist (harp), Sharon Gilchrist (mandolin), Emy Phelps (guitar, vocals), and Nic Gareiss (foot percussion).
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJuly 2, 2015 - 4:20 am
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm