It was known as “The Summer of Love”. 1967 introduced a sea change in popular culture around the country and the world. About an hour south of Santa Cruz, musicians that became rock royalty appeared at the Monterey International Pop Festival. The Great 88 looks back on how young people, artists and performers like Jimi, Janis, Otis and The Who came to California’s Central Coast and made music history that summer 45 years ago. Were you there? You’ll feel like it Monday morning starting at 6 AM on KZSC-FM.
- FYF 2015 Ticket Giveaway!July 7, 2015 - 3:34 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJuly 2, 2015 - 4:20 am
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm