It was known as “The Summer of Love”. 1967 introduced a sea change in popular culture around the country and the world. About an hour south of Santa Cruz, musicians that became rock royalty appeared at the Monterey International Pop Festival. The Great 88 looks back on how young people, artists and performers like Jimi, Janis, Otis and The Who came to California’s Central Coast and made music history that summer 45 years ago. Were you there? You’ll feel like it Monday morning starting at 6 AM on KZSC-FM.
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberNovember 17, 2015 - 2:46 am
- The Merrie Monarch, David KalakauaNovember 16, 2015 - 3:40 pm