It was known as “The Summer of Love”. 1967 introduced a sea change in popular culture around the country and the world. About an hour south of Santa Cruz, musicians that became rock royalty appeared at the Monterey International Pop Festival. The Great 88 looks back on how young people, artists and performers like Jimi, Janis, Otis and The Who came to California’s Central Coast and made music history that summer 45 years ago. Were you there? You’ll feel like it Monday morning starting at 6 AM on KZSC-FM.
- KZSC at Shaky Knees!May 23, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
- May 24: Quintron and Miss PussycatMay 19, 2015 - 4:58 pm