Remember Beck’s “The Information?” The album that provided stickers so you could create your own cover? Well Beck is back and taking it one step further, with his new album featuring 20 songs of sheet music – and it’s up to YOU to bring them to life. Beck’s website describes “Song Reader [as] an experiment in what an album can be at the end of 2012—an alternative that enlists the listener in the tone of every track.” Keep an eye out for “Beck Hansen’s Song Reader” in December 2012. The album will be released by McSweeny’s, a San Francisco publishing company.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm