Remember Beck’s “The Information?” The album that provided stickers so you could create your own cover? Well Beck is back and taking it one step further, with his new album featuring 20 songs of sheet music – and it’s up to YOU to bring them to life. Beck’s website describes “Song Reader [as] an experiment in what an album can be at the end of 2012—an alternative that enlists the listener in the tone of every track.” Keep an eye out for “Beck Hansen’s Song Reader” in December 2012. The album will be released by McSweeny’s, a San Francisco publishing company.
- Interview with Alexandra & the Starlight BandJuly 16, 2014 - 8:46 am
- Rock Charts – Second Week of JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 7:30 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 6:26 pm
- Poet Gabe Kittle, Live on KZSC–Thurs July 17 at 7PMJuly 14, 2014 - 10:12 am
- Upcoming Shows @ The Catalyst + Ticket GiveawaysJuly 10, 2014 - 2:04 pm