Known for her powerful lyrics and sultry voice, Aimee Mann is on tour promoting her new album, Charmer. “I’m fascinated by charming people and the whole idea of charm” Mann says. “It’s hard to remember sometimes that there is usually an agenda behind the act of being charming, and that is what I’m most interested in. Is someone’s charm being utilized just to try and entertain people, make them feel special and interesting, or is there a more sinister purpose behind it? Sometimes I think ‘charm’ can just be another word for manipulation.'” The concept sounds…charming. Find out for yourself as Aimee Mann takes the stage in Santa Cruz Friday, September 28th at the Rio Theatre. Showtime is 8 pm.
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJune 24, 2015 - 2:51 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm