Known for her powerful lyrics and sultry voice, Aimee Mann is on tour promoting her new album, Charmer. “I’m fascinated by charming people and the whole idea of charm” Mann says. “It’s hard to remember sometimes that there is usually an agenda behind the act of being charming, and that is what I’m most interested in. Is someone’s charm being utilized just to try and entertain people, make them feel special and interesting, or is there a more sinister purpose behind it? Sometimes I think ‘charm’ can just be another word for manipulation.'” The concept sounds…charming. Find out for yourself as Aimee Mann takes the stage in Santa Cruz Friday, September 28th at the Rio Theatre. Showtime is 8 pm.
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberOctober 13, 2015 - 3:45 am
- A Drag Show, The First Openly Gay Country Star & More: The Diversity Center’s 26th Anniversary Gala!October 10, 2015 - 2:18 am
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm
- Loud Rock Charts — Last Week of SeptemberSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:20 pm