Besides wolfing down the pretzels, bratwurst and beverages, KZSC celebrates the month of October as only we can-by changing our program schedule. Gone are the long summer days, the hours at the beach and sand fleas. Now come the early evenings, long pants and lederhosen plus new programs hosted by UCSC students. Yes, many of your old favorites will still pour out of the radio as well. To find out more, keep an eye on our website and an ear to The Great 88 as we toast our new Fall Program Schedule beginning Monday, October 8th. Cheers!
- TÜLIPS – KZSC InterviewsNovember 30, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberNovember 17, 2015 - 2:46 am