Besides wolfing down the pretzels, bratwurst and beverages, KZSC celebrates the month of October as only we can-by changing our program schedule. Gone are the long summer days, the hours at the beach and sand fleas. Now come the early evenings, long pants and lederhosen plus new programs hosted by UCSC students. Yes, many of your old favorites will still pour out of the radio as well. To find out more, keep an eye on our website and an ear to The Great 88 as we toast our new Fall Program Schedule beginning Monday, October 8th. Cheers!
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJuly 2, 2015 - 4:20 am
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm