Hardly Strictly Bluegrass is a San Francisco institution. Establishing itself as a free festival has its perks… I mean for one, it’s free! But this festival also prides on having some of the most recognized acts not only in bluegrass but in indie and rock. This iconic festival will take place this weekend, October 5th through the 7th at Golden Gate Park. I cannot stress enough that this is a FREE festival and will feature some of the most amazing artists around. The schedule of bands is up on their website http://www.hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/# If you do end up going to this wonderful event make sure to check these bands out: Elvis Costello, Ben Kweller, Jenny Lewis, Connor Oberst, The Chieftains, The Lumineers, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, The Head and the Heart, Seasick Steve, Robyn Hitchcock, Emmylou Harris, The Civil Wars, and Patti Smith!
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberNovember 17, 2015 - 2:46 am
- The Merrie Monarch, David KalakauaNovember 16, 2015 - 3:40 pm