Today and Today and Today, sweeps in this pretty place, from hour to hour. To the last sound of time left on this track, and all our yesterdays have lighted playlists. The way to dusty vinyl. Out! Out! Skips and Scratches! Radio is but a walking shadow on a CD player, that struts and sweats its funk upon the airwaves, and then signs off. It is a show done by a DJ, full of stereo sound and frequency modulation, signifying eighty eighty point one.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm