Here we go, it’s fall! The Talk Programming Department has gathered its minions and we are ready to attack–or rather, occupy the airwaves with quality pieces. Look out for The Cruz Report, the Talk Programming collective Tuesday nights 8-8:30pm. Six of us DJ’s will be taking turns throughout the quarter to host the show and air pieces with the shared theme of local news and events. Our audience can expect interviews with professors, performances by local musicians, audio from local events, and even sound collages. Because there are so many of us in the collective, each Tuesday night will be packed with interesting information from a student perspective. The Cruz Report fits in right after Bruce Bratton’s Universal Grapevine, so keep the dial set to 88.1 when you hear those dudes from Creedence Clearwater Revival singing about grapes!
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm
- Loud Rock Charts — Last Week of SeptemberSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:20 pm
- Sept 30: Debashish Bhattacharya live on KZSCSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:06 am
- New World Charts- start of SeptemberSeptember 22, 2015 - 8:08 pm