The Kabile Bulgarian band takes its name from a small village just north of the city of Yambol in Thrace. One of the premier traditional Bulgarian bands, they are on tour in the U.S. and will be playing for a dance at the Cabrillo College Dance Studio in Aptos, CA on Saturday, 10/20/12 at 8pm. They sing and play native instruments including accordion, kaval (end blown flute), gajda (Bulgarian bagpipe), gadulka (fiddle-like), dumbek and tupan (drums).
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm