The Kabile Bulgarian band takes its name from a small village just north of the city of Yambol in Thrace. One of the premier traditional Bulgarian bands, they are on tour in the U.S. and will be playing for a dance at the Cabrillo College Dance Studio in Aptos, CA on Saturday, 10/20/12 at 8pm. They sing and play native instruments including accordion, kaval (end blown flute), gajda (Bulgarian bagpipe), gadulka (fiddle-like), dumbek and tupan (drums).
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
- May 24: Quintron and Miss PussycatMay 19, 2015 - 4:58 pm
- KZSC Album Reviews: Ceremony – The L-Shaped ManMay 19, 2015 - 8:00 am