If you haven’t been to one of these before and you LOVE music, plan to join the crowd Saturday, November 17th for KZSC’s Annual Ultimate Music Sale. Thousands of CDs & LPs will be available for purchase from bunches of independent vendors in one big room. How big? It’s formally the dining hall at UCSC’s Merrill College. And, as always, KZSC will have its own special 25-cent table. That’s right: CDs or LPs for just a quarter (or four for a dollar). No doubt there’s something for any music hound no matter what your tastes are. P.S. -this is a fun fundraiser for KZSC. Doors open Saturday, November 17th at 10 AM. Get here early for best selection.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm