What could be better than being surrounded by music and the passionate fanatics drawn to it? Other than winning the Lottery, not much. If you’re a record collector or just like people watching, the annual KZSC Ultimate Music Sale should be your destination Saturday November 17th. Dozens of music vendors will be selling everything from rare collectibles to bargain-priced vinyl and CDs. And yes, back by popular demand, The Great 88 will have a separate titanic table with no item over 25 cents. Fun for the whole family and a Santa Cruz tradition in November, the Ultimate Music Sale is…well, the ultimate. FREE admission; FREE parking. Get there early for best selection. The double doors open at 10 AM Saturday, November 17th. Follow the signs and balloons to the Crown/Merrill Cultural Center on the UCSC campus. More info and pictures on our Facebook Page.
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm
- Simrit Kaur at the Pacific Cultural CenterOctober 17, 2014 - 9:52 pm
- Meow (Run) The Jewels!October 16, 2014 - 3:27 pm
- The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers New CDOctober 14, 2014 - 11:02 am