When my friend first introduced me to Death Grips’ Ex-Military it was rough going. I never really took a liking to them. Recently, Death grips released No Love Deep Web. After spending a month with it, the album has begun to grow on me. At first I didn’t like feeling like I was being yelled at by an angry homeless man, but now I find it entertaining. The production on the tracks used to be too noisy for me as well but that soon changed when the 808’s took hold of me. The songs on this album arent as poppy and catch as those on The Money Store but there are still a few gems such as Come up and get me, Lil Boy and Stockton. The rest of the songs are entertaining and there isn’t really a track that i cannot stand.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm