For the second time in my life, I have attended a GWAR show. This most recent time was also @ the Catalyst and on the eve of the election. Naturally, both candidates for president appeared as puppets in the show and both were promptly decapitated, whereupon their neck holes sprayed fake blood into the audience while the band played a savage tune. My favorite was the 13 ft. high “cyber Jesus” puppet. Awesome! Yes, this stuff is not Shakespeare, but it most certainly is theatre. True, you are not required to get covered in fake blood, but you must be there in person. You cannot tweet GWAR, you slave!
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm