For the second time in my life, I have attended a GWAR show. This most recent time was also @ the Catalyst and on the eve of the election. Naturally, both candidates for president appeared as puppets in the show and both were promptly decapitated, whereupon their neck holes sprayed fake blood into the audience while the band played a savage tune. My favorite was the 13 ft. high “cyber Jesus” puppet. Awesome! Yes, this stuff is not Shakespeare, but it most certainly is theatre. True, you are not required to get covered in fake blood, but you must be there in person. You cannot tweet GWAR, you slave!
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm