Hundreds of music-hungry people braved the rainy weather to attend the KZSC Ultimate Music Sale. Whether you found that LP you’d been trying to find for ten years, bought a bag of CDs for five bucks or just walked to get out of the rain and eat free candy, we’re glad you came. Money raised from this annual event goes towards helping KZSC operate, so it’s all good. More info and pictures from The Ultimate Music Sale are on our Facebook Page and if you missed the fun you’ll be happy to know that The Great 88 is already planning for next year’s event in November 2013.
- Quasimoto (Ka•wah•zee•moh•toe)February 5, 2016 - 4:17 pm
- KZSC Presents Surfer Blood & CayucasFebruary 4, 2016 - 10:32 pm
- Feb 4: Hawaiian Musical Greats at The Rio TheatreFebruary 2, 2016 - 11:58 am
- Nottz: RawJanuary 27, 2016 - 4:09 pm
- The Donkeys and Jackie Zealous at The Crepe Place 1/28January 26, 2016 - 5:52 pm