To celebrate KZSC’s 45th Anniversary, we came up with a special shirt. It’s got a “Flying 45″ record on the front, mid-length grey sleeves plus good ol’ number 45 on the back to remind us of when The Great 88 was just a glimmer in the eye of a few crazy UC Santa Cruz students. It will allow you to remain 45 forever, however the “Flying 45″ shirt won’t last much longer. Click here to get a closer look and order yours.
- Regulating Our Local Music Scene with a Legend of the Bay – by DJ Jazzy JefeMay 22, 2015 - 3:19 am
- KZSC Album Reviews: Chloe by Matthew AzrieliMay 21, 2015 - 8:00 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: Mikal CroninMay 20, 2015 - 8:00 am
- May 24: Quintron and Miss PussycatMay 19, 2015 - 4:58 pm
- KZSC Album Reviews: Ceremony – The L-Shaped ManMay 19, 2015 - 8:00 am