As 2012 flips into Lucky 13, what better way to celebrate than with the music of The Beatles? For over a decade the Sun Kings have been thrilling audiences with their uncanny channeling of the Beatles’ music. With a repertoire of over 100 songs, the Sun Kings shine with spot-on arrangements and vocal harmonies, delivered with a driving energy that recalls the earliest Beatle shows yet covers the entire history of the band. You can expect to hear your favorite Beatles songs performed brilliantly on New Year’s Eve at Don Quixote’s in Felton. The evening begins with a special dinner, followed by champagne and party favors for the midnight hour. Doors open for dinner at 6 m.
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am
- Mele’uhane Wednesday July 29thJuly 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm