As 2012 flips into Lucky 13, what better way to celebrate than with the music of The Beatles? For over a decade the Sun Kings have been thrilling audiences with their uncanny channeling of the Beatles’ music. With a repertoire of over 100 songs, the Sun Kings shine with spot-on arrangements and vocal harmonies, delivered with a driving energy that recalls the earliest Beatle shows yet covers the entire history of the band. You can expect to hear your favorite Beatles songs performed brilliantly on New Year’s Eve at Don Quixote’s in Felton. The evening begins with a special dinner, followed by champagne and party favors for the midnight hour. Doors open for dinner at 6 m.
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm