As 2012 flips into Lucky 13, what better way to celebrate than with the music of The Beatles? For over a decade the Sun Kings have been thrilling audiences with their uncanny channeling of the Beatles’ music. With a repertoire of over 100 songs, the Sun Kings shine with spot-on arrangements and vocal harmonies, delivered with a driving energy that recalls the earliest Beatle shows yet covers the entire history of the band. You can expect to hear your favorite Beatles songs performed brilliantly on New Year’s Eve at Don Quixote’s in Felton. The evening begins with a special dinner, followed by champagne and party favors for the midnight hour. Doors open for dinner at 6 m.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am