Here’s a look at a few of the faces behind the new voices you’ll be hearing on The Great 88 starting January 21st. Our fall quarter broadcasting class came up with programming ideas so hot, we had to have them approved by the campus Fire Department. Besides the difference on the air, significant changes will be happening behind the microphone at KZSC in the year to come. More info as it happens appears on our KZSC Newsletter, along with contests for prizes in each edition. Want to know more about the prizes? Want to know more about KZSC? Sign up for the Newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am