If you ever wanted a visual clue to what is in the mind of a KZSC programmer when they come up with a show title, here it is. This white board hangs in our lobby to show off our schedule for winter 2013. An electronic copy of our program schedule (although not as colorful) can be found on our Schedule & Playlists page. It’s the same place you’ll find music show playlists (some going back to 2005) and direct links to purchase some of the music you hear on The Great 88.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm