If you ever wanted a visual clue to what is in the mind of a KZSC programmer when they come up with a show title, here it is. This white board hangs in our lobby to show off our schedule for winter 2013. An electronic copy of our program schedule (although not as colorful) can be found on our Schedule & Playlists page. It’s the same place you’ll find music show playlists (some going back to 2005) and direct links to purchase some of the music you hear on The Great 88.
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Second Week of OctoberNovember 17, 2015 - 2:46 am
- The Merrie Monarch, David KalakauaNovember 16, 2015 - 3:40 pm