There have been student broadcasters at UC Santa Cruz for 45 years, but what was college radio like before that? Is it very different now? Here’s an interesting look at college radio from 1956. Notice standard student attire at the station included suit and tie. Some things never change.
You might also like
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm