As a follow up to the recent Has College Radio Changed [Part 1] post, here’s an opportunity to see many of your favorite KZSC DJs explain how good music programming becomes gooder…or something like that. There are many epiphanies, thought-provoking comments, an ET and The Grateful Dead reference and yes, some non-FCC approved swearing, so be forewarned. Learn what it’s like on the other side of the microphone at the Great 88 in seven minutes.
- Now you can listen to KZSC on your scheduleApril 15, 2015 - 4:41 pm
- Upcoming Interviews: The RelationshipApril 14, 2015 - 5:58 pm
- HGMNY & Oscillate Me presents Flow-Fi Showcase @ f8April 14, 2015 - 3:28 pm
- Jazz Charts and Adds – 2nd Week of AprilApril 13, 2015 - 8:20 pm
- Here comes Record Store Day!April 10, 2015 - 10:36 pm