As a follow up to the recent Has College Radio Changed [Part 1] post, here’s an opportunity to see many of your favorite KZSC DJs explain how good music programming becomes gooder…or something like that. There are many epiphanies, thought-provoking comments, an ET and The Grateful Dead reference and yes, some non-FCC approved swearing, so be forewarned. Learn what it’s like on the other side of the microphone at the Great 88 in seven minutes.
You might also like
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm