As a follow up to the recent Has College Radio Changed [Part 1] post, here’s an opportunity to see many of your favorite KZSC DJs explain how good music programming becomes gooder…or something like that. There are many epiphanies, thought-provoking comments, an ET and The Grateful Dead reference and yes, some non-FCC approved swearing, so be forewarned. Learn what it’s like on the other side of the microphone at the Great 88 in seven minutes.
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 23, 2015June 23, 2015 - 10:15 am
- Hip-Hop Charts – June 15, 2015June 15, 2015 - 5:57 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Marley Lix-Jones (Marles Barkley)June 8, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- Jean Ritchie Remembrance on Backroads, Sun June 7thJune 6, 2015 - 4:23 pm