As a follow up to the recent Has College Radio Changed [Part 1] post, here’s an opportunity to see many of your favorite KZSC DJs explain how good music programming becomes gooder…or something like that. There are many epiphanies, thought-provoking comments, an ET and The Grateful Dead reference and yes, some non-FCC approved swearing, so be forewarned. Learn what it’s like on the other side of the microphone at the Great 88 in seven minutes.
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm