Even before the Easybeats put it into words, everyone was looking forward to the weekend. The Great 88 sets the mood with our Friday music programs. Kick start your morning at 6 AM with “The Bushwhackers Breakfast Club”, awash with Americana music, snappy banter and guests. Head for the beach next at 9 AM as the surf sounds of “Rock Don’t Run” hit the airwaves, followed by a ride on The Big Dipper of R & B during “Soulacoaster”. Noon turns back the clock to music that has stood the “Test of Time”, moving smoothly into the soulful sounds of “Not So Distant Relatives” at 2 and “Maxwell Electronics” at 4 pm. Learn why every Friday is a Good Friday by checking KZSC’s Schedule Page.
- New World Charts: End of JulyJuly 29, 2015 - 4:17 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – 4th Week of JulyJuly 28, 2015 - 9:54 pm
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 9:37 am
- Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes, Sat and Sun August 8th – 9thJuly 28, 2015 - 8:30 am
- Mele’uhane Wednesday July 29thJuly 22, 2015 - 10:12 pm