Even before the Easybeats put it into words, everyone was looking forward to the weekend. The Great 88 sets the mood with our Friday music programs. Kick start your morning at 6 AM with “The Bushwhackers Breakfast Club”, awash with Americana music, snappy banter and guests. Head for the beach next at 9 AM as the surf sounds of “Rock Don’t Run” hit the airwaves, followed by a ride on The Big Dipper of R & B during “Soulacoaster”. Noon turns back the clock to music that has stood the “Test of Time”, moving smoothly into the soulful sounds of “Not So Distant Relatives” at 2 and “Maxwell Electronics” at 4 pm. Learn why every Friday is a Good Friday by checking KZSC’s Schedule Page.
- In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles, Oct 20September 24, 2014 - 4:48 pm
- Zion I Ticket Giveaway + Free AlbumSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:30 pm
- Charts and Adds for the Third Week of SeptemberSeptember 24, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm