Even before the Easybeats put it into words, everyone was looking forward to the weekend. The Great 88 sets the mood with our Friday music programs. Kick start your morning at 6 AM with “The Bushwhackers Breakfast Club”, awash with Americana music, snappy banter and guests. Head for the beach next at 9 AM as the surf sounds of “Rock Don’t Run” hit the airwaves, followed by a ride on The Big Dipper of R & B during “Soulacoaster”. Noon turns back the clock to music that has stood the “Test of Time”, moving smoothly into the soulful sounds of “Not So Distant Relatives” at 2 and “Maxwell Electronics” at 4 pm. Learn why every Friday is a Good Friday by checking KZSC’s Schedule Page.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am