Even before the Easybeats put it into words, everyone was looking forward to the weekend. The Great 88 sets the mood with our Friday music programs. Kick start your morning at 6 AM with “The Bushwhackers Breakfast Club”, awash with Americana music, snappy banter and guests. Head for the beach next at 9 AM as the surf sounds of “Rock Don’t Run” hit the airwaves, followed by a ride on The Big Dipper of R & B during “Soulacoaster”. Noon turns back the clock to music that has stood the “Test of Time”, moving smoothly into the soulful sounds of “Not So Distant Relatives” at 2 and “Maxwell Electronics” at 4 pm. Learn why every Friday is a Good Friday by checking KZSC’s Schedule Page.
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm
- RPM Charts – Beginning of DecemberDecember 2, 2014 - 10:00 am