KRS, an acronym for ““Knowledge Reigning Supreme”, has been called the “conscience of Hip Hop” by Rolling Stone magazine and “the spokesperson for Hip Hop” by the street cred publication, Wall Street Journal. With 20 published albums to his credit and his appearances with other artists, KRS-One has literally written the most rhymes in Hip Hop’s history and has been a master teacher for over two decades. Opening for KRS-One will be Ostrich Head; you may remember them from the soundtrack to the video game “Tiger Woods PGA Golf”. An Easter evening of Hip Hop happens at The Golden State Theatre in Monterey March 31st. Showtime is 8 pm.
- State senator Bill Monning cleans KZSC’s windows and interviews on Talkabout!August 1, 2014 - 2:01 pm
- In case you missed it: What is Community Radio?August 1, 2014 - 7:08 am
- Summer music sale, Sat Aug 30July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am