The next month holds some exciting news for hip hop fans. Here at KZSC we’re especially stoked to see the release of 2 albums, the first being from none other than Tyler, The Creator. His third studio album Wolf is expected to drop April 2nd from Odd Future Records and XL Recordings. Originally set to be released in May of 2012, it has been highly anticipated. The new album plays around with genres, mixing hip hop/neo-jazz/soul. A single entitled “Domo23″ was released in February along with a music video. I am also excited to hear Kid Cudi’s new album Indicud set to come out April 23rd under Universal Republic and GOOD music. This is his third studio album, and he described the recording process as “go with the flow”. Singles dropped prior to the release of the album include “Just What I Am” and “King Wizard”. These rappers are unique and always bring something new and fresh to the scene. It is always exciting to see what new sounds they have created and what we can look forward to for their tours. Keep a look out for these albums and many more coming out this spring.
- Seabright Stringfest Apr 24th-26thApril 24, 2015 - 1:08 pm
- MOON BLOCK presents fourth annual Desert Daze Festival!April 21, 2015 - 2:40 pm
- New World Charts-mid AprilApril 21, 2015 - 2:23 pm
- Fri Apr 24: Jordan, Jesse, Go! Live in Santa CruzApril 21, 2015 - 5:18 am
- Programmer of the Month: Jacob Block (Brickfrog)April 21, 2015 - 1:57 am