The annual Santa Cruz Bluegrass Fair will be held in San Lorenzo Park at the Duck Pond Stage in Santa Cruz on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from noon-5:00pm. A cavalcade of local bands will be featured: Homefire, The Earl White Stringband, Bean Creek, and The Harmony Grits. This free event is presented by the Santa Cruz Bluegrass Society. They suggest that you bring blankets, low-backed chairs, hats and sunscreen in order to comfortably hang out on the grassy hill next to the pond. This year’s event honors the memory of Doc Watson and Earl Scruggs.
You might also like
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am