The annual Santa Cruz Bluegrass Fair will be held in San Lorenzo Park at the Duck Pond Stage in Santa Cruz on Saturday, May 4, 2013 from noon-5:00pm. A cavalcade of local bands will be featured: Homefire, The Earl White Stringband, Bean Creek, and The Harmony Grits. This free event is presented by the Santa Cruz Bluegrass Society. They suggest that you bring blankets, low-backed chairs, hats and sunscreen in order to comfortably hang out on the grassy hill next to the pond. This year’s event honors the memory of Doc Watson and Earl Scruggs.
- Now you can listen to KZSC on your scheduleApril 15, 2015 - 4:41 pm
- Upcoming Interviews: The RelationshipApril 14, 2015 - 5:58 pm
- HGMNY & Oscillate Me presents Flow-Fi Showcase @ f8April 14, 2015 - 3:28 pm
- Jazz Charts and Adds – 2nd Week of AprilApril 13, 2015 - 8:20 pm
- Here comes Record Store Day!April 10, 2015 - 10:36 pm