Unlike Tupac, the odds of seeing a holographic Jim Morrison are slim. But modern technology has produced the official Doors App, promising “to bring The Doors’ story to life” by delving deep into every aspect of their career. Materials used are from the band’s archive and dozens of other sources including over 40 short form videos and all 6 music videos The Doors made. Of course there’s tons of music, lyrics, posters, essays and even a chance to “drive” Jim Morrison’s Shelby GT 500 Mustang. Want to find out what really happened at that infamous Miami concert? Check out The Doors App.
- Jazz Charts – End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 10:27 pm
- World Charts- End of JuneJune 30, 2015 - 6:13 pm
- Hip Hop Charts June 30, 2015June 29, 2015 - 4:47 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume Two: Top 10 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015 So FarJune 24, 2015 - 2:51 pm
- Rock Charts – 3rd Week of JuneJune 23, 2015 - 4:27 pm