During the summer Big Basin State Park will host weekend Redwood Loop Walks, fun and informative guided half-mile strolls through an old-growth redwood forest. Meet the famous Mother Tree, The Father of the Forest and the Chimney Tree on this one-hour walk. The Loop Walks are stroller and wheelchair accessible. Directions and more information are available by calling Big Basin State Park at 831-388-8883.
- State senator Bill Monning cleans KZSC’s windows and interviews on Talkabout!August 1, 2014 - 2:01 pm
- In case you missed it: What is Community Radio?August 1, 2014 - 7:08 am
- Summer music sale, Sat Aug 30July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm
- The Memories interviewed by Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 12:09 pm
- Juan Wauters interview with Brandon K (DJ Sandwich)July 30, 2014 - 11:19 am