During the summer Big Basin State Park will host weekend Redwood Loop Walks, fun and informative guided half-mile strolls through an old-growth redwood forest. Meet the famous Mother Tree, The Father of the Forest and the Chimney Tree on this one-hour walk. The Loop Walks are stroller and wheelchair accessible. Directions and more information are available by calling Big Basin State Park at 831-388-8883.
- Ticket Giveaway of the Week: Wobbleland 2016 Music Festival!February 9, 2016 - 1:48 am
- KZSC’s Closet Free Radio Wins Lifetime Achievement Award!February 8, 2016 - 11:26 am
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor at the Fox Theater: KZSC Show ReviewsFebruary 8, 2016 - 10:00 am
- Quasimoto (Ka•wah•zee•moh•toe)February 5, 2016 - 4:17 pm
- KZSC Presents Surfer Blood & CayucasFebruary 4, 2016 - 10:32 pm