During the summer Big Basin State Park will host weekend Redwood Loop Walks, fun and informative guided half-mile strolls through an old-growth redwood forest. Meet the famous Mother Tree, The Father of the Forest and the Chimney Tree on this one-hour walk. The Loop Walks are stroller and wheelchair accessible. Directions and more information are available by calling Big Basin State Park at 831-388-8883.
- RPM Charts – End of OctoberOctober 30, 2014 - 9:30 am
- KZSC’s long-delayed on-air fundraiser starts Nov 4October 29, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Third Week of OctoberOctober 28, 2014 - 6:44 pm
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm