During the summer Big Basin State Park will host weekend Redwood Loop Walks, fun and informative guided half-mile strolls through an old-growth redwood forest. Meet the famous Mother Tree, The Father of the Forest and the Chimney Tree on this one-hour walk. The Loop Walks are stroller and wheelchair accessible. Directions and more information are available by calling Big Basin State Park at 831-388-8883.
- Now you can listen to KZSC on your scheduleApril 15, 2015 - 4:41 pm
- Upcoming Interviews: The RelationshipApril 14, 2015 - 5:58 pm
- HGMNY & Oscillate Me presents Flow-Fi Showcase @ f8April 14, 2015 - 3:28 pm
- Jazz Charts and Adds – 2nd Week of AprilApril 13, 2015 - 8:20 pm
- Here comes Record Store Day!April 10, 2015 - 10:36 pm