Every year for KZSC comes the bittersweet moment of our old governing board stepping down and being replaced by their mentees. Tonight is night that this transition completes. Know that regardless of this transition KZSC is and will always be committed to community radio and giving you, the audience, the best possible experience we can. For the most part this new governing board has been blogging their way into your hearts already, so the transition may have seamlessly slipped by. So on behalf of all the KZSC staff and I (your “new” new media director), welcome to another fun year of noncommercial radio and feel free to let us know how we’re doing!
- 57th Monterey Jazz Festival Ticket Giveaways!August 18, 2014 - 2:55 pm
- Jazz Adds & Charts, Second Week of AugustAugust 16, 2014 - 11:33 am
- Reggae on the riverAugust 14, 2014 - 3:54 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Henry Bertheaud (Roux)August 14, 2014 - 6:20 am
- Rock Charts – 2nd Week of August!August 13, 2014 - 1:51 pm