KZSC’s Business Manager is a student position. And like the tides at our world famous surf breaks, they come and go. Goodbye to Kevin Candelar1a, the 2012-13 Business Manager who graduates in June. Kevin was also voted “Most Likely To Survive A Recession” by his Governing Board peers. And say hello to Amanda – KZSC’s newly appointed Business Manager for the upcoming academic year. Her talents are too numerous to mention but let’s just say she’s the one that will make sure your donation gets processed and “the checks in the mail” for our outstanding bills. You can hear Amanda each week on her program “Power Through Procrastination” on The Great 88.
- Quasimoto (Ka•wah•zee•moh•toe)February 5, 2016 - 4:17 pm
- KZSC Presents Surfer Blood & CayucasFebruary 4, 2016 - 10:32 pm
- Feb 4: Hawaiian Musical Greats at The Rio TheatreFebruary 2, 2016 - 11:58 am
- Nottz: RawJanuary 27, 2016 - 4:09 pm
- The Donkeys and Jackie Zealous at The Crepe Place 1/28January 26, 2016 - 5:52 pm