Ahhh summer. Time for corn dogs, roller coaster rides and package tours that fill outdoor venues across the nation. Shoreline will see its fair share of these roll through this season, but there’s one that puts the rest to shame. Bob Dylan, Wilco, and My Morning Jacket will descend upon the venue famously built atop a landfill as part of their Americanarama Festival tour. And with the promise of over 4 hours of music at each stop, it’s sure to be a knockout night. The Americanarama Festival takes place Sunday, August 4th at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View. Show begins at 5:30 pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm