From New York, Donna the Buffalo brings their energetic spin on alt-country to Moe’s Alley in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:30pm. Their first studio-produced CD in five years was released less than two months ago, and has already risen to number 8 on the national Americana Radio Chart. The band has been together for 25 years and has released 11 albums to critical acclaim, presenting a unique mix of music that includes elements from country, rock, folk, cajun/zydeco, and reggae that’s tastefully done. More than just a thumping jam band, their work is driven by the strong and thoughtful songwriting of Tara Nevins and Jeb Puryear, who both have strong roots in traditional old-time string band music.
You might also like
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 10, 2014 - 9:50 am