How many times have you wanted to stroll through a record store with a cup of coffee in hand, only to see a “No Beverages Inside” sign? Totally unfair…and not a problem this Saturday during KZSC and Verve Coffee’s Summer Music Sale, where you are encouraged to have your favorite hot drink while checking out both new and used LPs & CDs galore. Once you start going through the thousands of selections from Streetlight Records, MetaVinyl, BlueBeat Music and others, you may even want a second cup. Also on hand: live music by Bleu plus the infamous KZSC 25-Cent Booth featuring all styles of music for just a quarter. And since this is happening in the Verve parking lot, there’s plenty of coffee and goodies available too. The KZSC/Verve Coffee Summer Music Sale takes place Saturday, August 31st from 10 AM till 3 PM at Verve Coffee, 104 Bronson Street (just a block off Seabright near Dave’s Market). The event is free; get there early for best selection. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS. More info? Call 831-332-5549.
- Programmer of the Month: Dylan MusicNovember 25, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Bluegrass Awards Show on Backroads, Sun Nov 23rdNovember 23, 2014 - 2:08 am
- Planet Cruz: Local Comedy at the Rio TheatreNovember 20, 2014 - 4:39 pm
- Fonzie Interviews The GrouchNovember 20, 2014 - 1:47 pm
- World Charts in Mid NovemberNovember 18, 2014 - 4:35 pm