How many times have you wanted to stroll through a record store with a cup of coffee in hand, only to see a “No Beverages Inside” sign? Totally unfair…and not a problem this Saturday during KZSC and Verve Coffee’s Summer Music Sale, where you are encouraged to have your favorite hot drink while checking out both new and used LPs & CDs galore. Once you start going through the thousands of selections from Streetlight Records, MetaVinyl, BlueBeat Music and others, you may even want a second cup. Also on hand: live music by Bleu plus the infamous KZSC 25-Cent Booth featuring all styles of music for just a quarter. And since this is happening in the Verve parking lot, there’s plenty of coffee and goodies available too. The KZSC/Verve Coffee Summer Music Sale takes place Saturday, August 31st from 10 AM till 3 PM at Verve Coffee, 104 Bronson Street (just a block off Seabright near Dave’s Market). The event is free; get there early for best selection. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS. More info? Call 831-332-5549.
- One to Watch: Jazz: Jon Batiste & Stay HumanSeptember 23, 2014 - 12:35 pm
- TOKiMONSTA ticket giveawaySeptember 19, 2014 - 2:20 pm
- Rose’s “Most Impossible Secret Dream” wrapping up after 29 yearsSeptember 18, 2014 - 5:13 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-SeptemberSeptember 18, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Second Week of SeptemberSeptember 17, 2014 - 2:25 pm