August got off to a sizzling start as the Mateel Community Center hosted the 29th annual Reggae on the River Festival in Humboldt County. With all the lawsuits settled, Reggae on the River finally returned to its original location, French’s Camp on the Eel River. Young and old, families and friends gathered to camp, cool off and enjoy 4 days of hot reggae music including Julian Marley with The Uprising Band, Morgan Heritage, Tarrus Riley & Blak Soil, Anthony B, J Boog & Hot Rain with Aaradhna, Natural Black and others. Check out the Reggae on the River 2013 Photos below. If a picture is worth a thousand words and you’re a reggae fan, this is one summer festival you don’t want to miss. Hope to see you at the 30th Annual Reggae on the River next year!
- Bay Area Black Metal Band Cormorant Streaming New Album “Earth Diver”April 18, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Seabright Stringfest April 19thApril 16, 2014 - 12:55 pm
- Family Photo takes Indie Rock to New Musical Heights on Debut AlbumApril 16, 2014 - 10:00 am
- The Jazz Charts: 3rd Week of AprilApril 15, 2014 - 2:46 pm
- Mornings On KZSCApril 15, 2014 - 2:01 pm