Imagine this: John Lennon would be 73 on his birthday October 9th. Drew Harrison, the gifted leader of the musically remarkable and very popular The Beatles tribute band The Sun Kings, will present an evening of John Lennon’s music as a belated birthday celebration at Don Quixote’s in Felton. His solo ‘In The Spirit of Lennon’ musical show takes place October 10th. Showtime is 7:30 pm.
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm