Halloween has always been like New Years, Christmas and your birthday celebration all at once in Santa Cruz. Celebrated like no other event, the bonus in 2013 is there’s a weekend before AND after October 31st. Try this for starters: a night of undead rocking to DJ Frank Zummo and a performance by Street Drum Corps’ Blood Drums during “Zombie Bash” Saturday, October 26th. The pre-Halloween party includes creepy costume contests with cash prizes, photo booths, zombie drink specials and undead delicacies available until 1 AM. Needless to say, leave the under 21 zombies at home. The “Zombie Bash” starts at 8:30 pm at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk’s Cocoanut Grove Ballroom. More good news for zombies: it won’t cost and arm and a leg!
- RPM Charts – End of OctoberOctober 30, 2014 - 9:30 am
- KZSC’s long-delayed on-air fundraiser starts Nov 4October 29, 2014 - 11:41 am
- Charts and Adds: Third Week of OctoberOctober 28, 2014 - 6:44 pm
- Toni Morrison LIVE on KZSC – Oct 25th 4pmOctober 20, 2014 - 5:34 pm
- New Fall 2014 Program scheduleOctober 20, 2014 - 4:54 pm