Halloween has always been like New Years, Christmas and your birthday celebration all at once in Santa Cruz. Celebrated like no other event, the bonus in 2013 is there’s a weekend before AND after October 31st. Try this for starters: a night of undead rocking to DJ Frank Zummo and a performance by Street Drum Corps’ Blood Drums during “Zombie Bash” Saturday, October 26th. The pre-Halloween party includes creepy costume contests with cash prizes, photo booths, zombie drink specials and undead delicacies available until 1 AM. Needless to say, leave the under 21 zombies at home. The “Zombie Bash” starts at 8:30 pm at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk’s Cocoanut Grove Ballroom. More good news for zombies: it won’t cost and arm and a leg!
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm