Her mother bravely resisted an arranged marriage in Korea and married a man who wrote joke books – in Korean. Going up in San Francisco during the 1970s with parents like this, it’s no wonder Margaret Cho chose comedy as a profession. She’s had a television sit-com, done Broadway and has toured to sold-out crowds for decades; find out what’s so funny for yourself on Saturday, November 30th when Margaret Cho appears at The Rio Theatre in Santa Cruz. Jim Short opens the show at 7 pm.
- Bay Area Black Metal Band Cormorant Streaming New Album “Earth Diver”April 18, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Seabright Stringfest April 19thApril 16, 2014 - 12:55 pm
- Family Photo takes Indie Rock to New Musical Heights on Debut AlbumApril 16, 2014 - 10:00 am
- The Jazz Charts: 3rd Week of AprilApril 15, 2014 - 2:46 pm
- Mornings On KZSCApril 15, 2014 - 2:01 pm