KZSC’s roadside Pledge Drive Store opened in October. We stuffed it with music and DVDs, right next to our KZSC Brand Factory Outlet. Our landlord tells us we have to move along and make way for the plastic Santa display and a bunch of holiday stuff. Before they boot us out, we suggest you look at the cool stuff available for yourself or others. BONUS: all funds from purchases and donations go toward The Great 88’s operating costs for the next six months. Check out the DONATE page today.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm