What shock to the system for the station to be off the air at the end of 2013 for some tower maintenance. We lost track of how many people asked us why they could not get the great 88 tuned in, at home, at work or in their car. It was nice to be missed during the short break in programming. KZSC is glad to be part of the daily life of so many listeners in the Monterey Bay area and beyond. Our DJs are back on the air 18 hours a day, and the robot waits patiently for its graveyard shift. Your 2014 radio will be sounding just fine on the left-hand side of the dial. Death to dead air! Long live the new ear!
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm