John McCutcheon makes his annual visit to Santa Cruz, in a benefit concert for the Resource Center for Nonviolence in their concert hall on Friday, January 17, 2014 at 7:30pm. John is a well-regarded folk musician who is a songwriter, storyteller, singer, and multi-instrumentalist (fiddle, banjo, guitar, hammered dulcimer) and has recorded over 30 albums for adults and kids, receiving multiple Grammy nominations. His tunes and songs range from the traditional to poignant stories that relate to political and socially conscious issues. Folk music is featured on KZSC’s Backroads show, every Sunday from noon-2pm.
You might also like
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm