John McCutcheon makes his annual visit to Santa Cruz, in a benefit concert for the Resource Center for Nonviolence in their concert hall on Friday, January 17, 2014 at 7:30pm. John is a well-regarded folk musician who is a songwriter, storyteller, singer, and multi-instrumentalist (fiddle, banjo, guitar, hammered dulcimer) and has recorded over 30 albums for adults and kids, receiving multiple Grammy nominations. His tunes and songs range from the traditional to poignant stories that relate to political and socially conscious issues. Folk music is featured on KZSC’s Backroads show, every Sunday from noon-2pm.
You might also like
- Archive available for Angela Davis broadcastJanuary 29, 2015 - 11:02 am
- Chuck Brodsky Live on “Backroads” Sun, Feb 1stJanuary 29, 2015 - 7:46 am
- Jan 28 Special: Prof. Angela DavisJanuary 26, 2015 - 1:05 pm
- Beautiful track from Kauflin’s latest albumJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:34 pm
- Charts & Adds 3rd week of JanuaryJanuary 23, 2015 - 5:20 pm