Local boy makes good…always a great storyline. But when good things happen to good people, it’s even better. After attending Musicschool in Santa Cruz and plenty of wood shedding, James Durbin shot to nationwide fame during “American Idol” and has now released the CD “Memories of a Beautiful Disaster”. Always a great show on his home turf, James Durbin plays The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Saturday, February 15th. Showtime is 9 pm.
- September 2nd, 1838, Birthday of Lili’uokalaniSeptember 1, 2015 - 7:09 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Last Week of AugustSeptember 1, 2015 - 12:45 am
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm