Local boy makes good…always a great storyline. But when good things happen to good people, it’s even better. After attending Musicschool in Santa Cruz and plenty of wood shedding, James Durbin shot to nationwide fame during “American Idol” and has now released the CD “Memories of a Beautiful Disaster”. Always a great show on his home turf, James Durbin plays The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Saturday, February 15th. Showtime is 9 pm.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm