Local boy makes good…always a great storyline. But when good things happen to good people, it’s even better. After attending Musicschool in Santa Cruz and plenty of wood shedding, James Durbin shot to nationwide fame during “American Idol” and has now released the CD “Memories of a Beautiful Disaster”. Always a great show on his home turf, James Durbin plays The Catalyst in downtown Santa Cruz Saturday, February 15th. Showtime is 9 pm.
- Last Week of November – Loud Rock ChartsDecember 1, 2015 - 9:58 am
- TÜLIPS – KZSC InterviewsNovember 30, 2015 - 10:00 am
- Mike Neider of Blast! – KZSC InterviewsNovember 25, 2015 - 12:00 pm
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of NovemberNovember 24, 2015 - 12:57 am
- KZSC Show Reviews: FrothNovember 19, 2015 - 10:00 am