The weekend-long Spring Brookdale Bluegrass Festival has moved 25 miles up the coast from Santa Cruz to Pescadero, CA, north of Año Nuevo State Park on Highway 1 to the Costanoa Lodge. Concerts start at 5:00pm on Friday evening March 7, 2014 followed by all-night jamming. Pete Wernick and Jean Butterfield will lead workshops Saturday morning, followed by more concerts and non-stop jamming. The festival will conclude with an open mic on Sunday morning. Performers include Pete & Joan Wernick, David Thom and Jim Lewin, the Naked Bootleggers, Bill Evans, Cactus Bob & Prairie Flower, Regina Bartlett and Friends, The Stoney Mountain Ramblers, The Tuttles with A.J. Lee (sans Molly Tuttle who is away at college), and many others. Tickets are available for all or part of the weekend, as is lodging. No worries about the weather, as performances will be indoors as needed.
You might also like
- Interview with Alexandra & the Starlight BandJuly 16, 2014 - 8:46 am
- Rock Charts – Second Week of JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 7:30 pm
- RPM Charts – Mid-JulyJuly 15, 2014 - 6:26 pm
- Poet Gabe Kittle, Live on KZSC–Thurs July 17 at 7PMJuly 14, 2014 - 10:12 am
- Upcoming Shows @ The Catalyst + Ticket GiveawaysJuly 10, 2014 - 2:04 pm