The weekend-long Spring Brookdale Bluegrass Festival has moved 25 miles up the coast from Santa Cruz to Pescadero, CA, north of Año Nuevo State Park on Highway 1 to the Costanoa Lodge. Concerts start at 5:00pm on Friday evening March 7, 2014 followed by all-night jamming. Pete Wernick and Jean Butterfield will lead workshops Saturday morning, followed by more concerts and non-stop jamming. The festival will conclude with an open mic on Sunday morning. Performers include Pete & Joan Wernick, David Thom and Jim Lewin, the Naked Bootleggers, Bill Evans, Cactus Bob & Prairie Flower, Regina Bartlett and Friends, The Stoney Mountain Ramblers, The Tuttles with A.J. Lee (sans Molly Tuttle who is away at college), and many others. Tickets are available for all or part of the weekend, as is lodging. No worries about the weather, as performances will be indoors as needed.
- Concert review: Lil B at the Catalyst AtriumDecember 18, 2014 - 12:19 pm
- KZSC’s Muzikal Jewz presents… Hanukah Rocks!December 16, 2014 - 10:13 am
- Five O’clock Rock: by Art O’SullivanDecember 11, 2014 - 3:48 pm
- Review of The Birthday Massacre’s “Superstition”December 7, 2014 - 5:40 pm
- New world charts-Beginning of DecemberDecember 3, 2014 - 12:32 pm