John Ridley won an Oscar for his screenplay adaptation of “12 Years A Slave”, but he has a hard time containing his excitement over his next film, “All Is By My Side” Both “12 Years a Slave”and his Jimi Hendrix biopic made their debut at the Toronto International Film Festival last year, but it’s the former that he wrote, directed and executive produced. A complicated man and a difficult movie to make when the Hendrix estate would not allow any of his music to be used. Will people believe Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi? “All Is By My Side” is due for release in May.
- Wed Aug 26: “Play What You Feel and Play With Aloha,”August 25, 2015 - 4:10 pm
- Programmer of the Month: David Anton SavageAugust 25, 2015 - 9:02 am
- Loud Rock Charts – Third Week of AugustAugust 24, 2015 - 5:54 pm
- Fonzie’s “Don’t Sleep on ‘Em” Recommendations Volume OneAugust 20, 2015 - 10:06 pm
- New World Charts- second week of AugustAugust 18, 2015 - 6:54 pm