John Ridley won an Oscar for his screenplay adaptation of “12 Years A Slave”, but he has a hard time containing his excitement over his next film, “All Is By My Side” Both “12 Years a Slave”and his Jimi Hendrix biopic made their debut at the Toronto International Film Festival last year, but it’s the former that he wrote, directed and executive produced. A complicated man and a difficult movie to make when the Hendrix estate would not allow any of his music to be used. Will people believe Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi? “All Is By My Side” is due for release in May.
- Loud Rock Charts – First Week of OctoberOctober 4, 2015 - 6:01 pm
- Bon Voyage, Dylan MusicSeptember 30, 2015 - 1:41 pm
- Loud Rock Charts — Last Week of SeptemberSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:20 pm
- Sept 30: Debashish Bhattacharya live on KZSCSeptember 28, 2015 - 10:06 am
- New World Charts- start of SeptemberSeptember 22, 2015 - 8:08 pm